Need same-day dryer repair in San Francisco? We can help.
Ecco Appliance Repair is a licensed dryer repair specialist based in San Francisco. We serve all of San Francisco and parts of the Peninsula and North Bay.
We repair most dryer makes and models and can provide same-day service for dryer repair on most days. We run a no-frills local dryer repair service and do our best to provide quality workmanship and a friendly service experience at a cost that won't break the bank.
Our Service Area:
Our technicians repair dryers and other major appliances in San Francisco and the Peninsula, as well as parts of North Bay.
Licensed & Insured, repairs for most dryer makes and models!
- When you call us, you'll be connected with one of our dryer repair technicians. Often the same person who answers the phone will be the person who ends up repairing your dryer.
- On the day you requested your dryer repair, we'll give you a call before driving to your location.
- Before our technician begins working on your dryer, we'll provide a detailed repair quote.
- Once you've given us the go-ahead to proceed with the repair, the work begins. Many common issues will take our technicians less than 30 minutes, while some repairs may be more involved.
- We'll clean up the working area before we leave. Our goal is to leave the space cleaner than it was when we arrived.
- If we spot any unrelated issues with your dryer, we'll offer any suggestions to prevent the need for future dryer repairs.
Brands we service:
Ecco repairs most dryer brands, including: Admiral, Amana, GE, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, Whirlpool, and more. We repair most boutique / high-end dryer brands such as Sub Zero, Viking, Thermador, and Wolf.
In addition to dryers, we also work on other kitchen and laundry appliances such as washing machines, refrigerators, ovens, and dishwashers.
Great service and great person Tomas. My dryer wouldn't heat so based on yelp reviews, I decided to make an appointment. It was super easy and fast.
I had that problem before so I was ready to pay a few hundreds dollars. I was surprised when the charge was much less than what I got quoted at a different company. So basically I got everything that I wanted: super friendly technician and even cheaper service. Recommend it to everyone. Anastacia G | San Francisco